Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Battery Operated Megohmmeter, 250/1000VDC
- Item # 5LUT9
- Mfr. Model # 380366-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41113628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
- ItemBattery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage250/500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range1K to 4000M Ohms
- Live Circuit Detection1 to 600VAC/DC
- Resistance Range0 to 400 Ohms
- DisplayLCD with Analog Bar Graph
- Accuracy+/-3% of Reading, +/-5 Digits
- Auto Power OffYes
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- Data Logging16,000 Data Points
- FeaturesData Hold, Test Lock, Audible Continuity and Low Resistance Functions, Insulation Resistance to 4000MOhms, Open Circuit, Overrange and Low Battery Indications
- Power Source(8) AA Batteries
- IncludesTest Leads, Batteries, Software and Interface Cable, NIST Certificate of Calibration and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.