Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Data Logging Anemometer, 100 to 3940 fpm
- Item # 43Y057
- Mfr. Model # AN340
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # 878
- Shipping Weight 2.3 lbs.
- Sensing MethodRotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data LoggingYes
- Humidity SensingYes
- Velocity (FPM)100 to 3940
- Velocity (MPS)0.5 to 20
- Air Velocity Accuracy+/-3%
- Air Volume0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy+/-1.1 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range0.1 to 99.9%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Dew Point Range-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Probe Size0.70" dia.
- Cord Length3.3 ft.
- DisplayDual LCD
- Resolution0.1 fpm
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Storage Capacity2,000 data Sets with 6 types of Readings in each Set
- Power Source(6) AAA Batteries
- Battery Life475 hr. Normal Operation, 100 hr. Datalogging
- Special Features0.7" Mini Vane Fits Into Tight Areas
- IncludesInstructions, software and USB cable, Batteries and Hard Case
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3729)
- Testers (3578)
- Test Instruments (3111)
- Temperature Meters (756)
- Digital Multimeter Meters (267)
- Anemometers (99)
- Air Velocity Meters (98)
- Humidity Meters (87)
- Humidity Testers (74)
- Anemometer Meters (57)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (57)
- Thermoanemometers (46)
- Rotary Vane Anemometers (35)
- Data Logging Meters (26)
- Thermistor Thermometers (18)
- Air Volume/Flow Meters (7)
- Probe Meters (6)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.