Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Anemometer with Humidity, 0.3 to 35 mps
- Item # 3MPE5
- Mfr. Model # 451181
- UNSPSC # 41114401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Sensing MethodRotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data LoggingNo
- Humidity SensingYes
- Velocity (FPM)0 to 82
- Velocity (MPS)0.3 to 35
- Air Velocity Accuracy+/-3%
- Air Volume0 to 99,999 cfm
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to 144 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy+/-1 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- Cord Length4 ft.
- DisplayMultiline LCD
- Data HoldNo
- Auto Power OffNo
- Power Source(4) AA Batteries
- Special FeaturesBuilt In Printer
- IncludesBatteries, Software, Interface Cable, One Roll Paper and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.