Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tubing, 1/2 I.D., 50 ft., Clear, Flexible
- Item # 4VXE4
- Mfr. Model # 4118210-6566
- UNSPSC # 31231313
- Catalog Page # 3959
- Shipping Weight 7.55 lbs.
- SAE or MetricSAE
- Inside Dia.1/2"
- Outside Dia.3/4"
- Length50 ft.
- Max. Pressure40 psi
- HardnessShore A: 66
- Wall Thickness1/8"
- Bend Radius3"
- Tensile Strength1900 psi
- Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- ApplicationMedical or Laboratory
- StandardsFDA Approved, CFR Title 21 Parts 170 to 199, NSF-51 and 61, PROP 65, USDA and 3A
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.