Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Steamer, Deliming System, 3/4 In, 6 gpm
- Item # 5WFH3
- Mfr. Model # EV9797-20
- UNSPSC # 47101514
- Catalog Page # 3366
- Shipping Weight 6.7 lbs.
- Item Steamer Filter System w/Scale Inhibitor
- Flow Rate 6 gpm
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Min. Pressure 10 psi
- Pressure Drop 1 to 5 psi
- With Gauge/Without Gauge Without Gauge
- Application Scale Inhibitor, SR-H Feeder/Deliming, Steamers, Broiler, Broiler less, Proofers, Flash Steamers
- With Valve/Without Valve Without Valve
- Overall Height 12-1/2"
- Overall Width 5-1/4"
- Overall Depth 5-1/2"
- Max. Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required 3
- Cartridges Required Mfr. No. EV9799-02, EV9798-35
- Connection 3/4" NPT
- Color Black
- Filter Media Hydro Blend
- Reduces Scale
- Head Material Plastic
- Housing Material Plastic
- Standards NSF 42
- Includes Filter, Head, Scale Kleen and Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is part of the finished good by the same manufacturer which has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.