Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIce Machine Filter System
- Flow Rate1.67 gpm
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Min. Pressure10 psi
- Pressure Drop1 to 5 psi
- Service Life9000 gal.
- With Gauge/Without GaugeWith Gauge
- ApplicationIce Machine Filter with Prefilter
- With Valve/Without ValveWith Valve
- Overall Height28"
- Overall Width20"
- Overall Depth6"
- Max. Temp.100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required2
- Cartridges RequiredMfr. No. EV9612-22, EV9534-20
- Connection3/8" NPT
- Filter MediaCarbon
- Head MaterialPlastic
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- StandardsNSF 42 and 53
- IncludesPrefilter Cartridge, Ice Machine Cartridge, Head, Gauge, Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Filters (384)
- Certified Low Lead Filters (382)
- Cartridge Filters (298)
- Carbon Media Filters (285)
- Water System Filters (182)
- Water Filter Systems (144)
- Beverage Filters (126)
- In-Line Filters (126)
- Ice-Maker Filters (80)
- Scale Inhibitor Filters (80)
- Ice Maker Filters (76)
- Ice Machine Water Filter Systems (62)
- Drinking Water Systems (43)
- Limescale Inhibitor Cartridges (35)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.