Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cartridge, For EV9259-24, EV9272-41
- Item # 6TFD5
- Mfr. Model # EV9617-26
- UNSPSC # 23181801
- Catalog Page # 3792
- Shipping Weight 1.98 lbs.
- ItemReplacement Filter Cartridge
- Fits BrandEverpure
- For Use WithMfr. No. EV9259-24, EV9272-41
- Flow Rate1.67 gpm
- ApplicationFood Service Coffee and Ice Machine
- ReducesScale, Taste and Odor, Chlorine
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Max. Temp.100 Degrees F
- Outside Dia.3"
- Service Life6000 gal.
- StandardsNSF 42
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Filter Cartridges (965)
- Certified Low Lead Filters (467)
- Water Filters (390)
- Restaurant Water Filter Cartridges (311)
- Water System Filters (234)
- Taste and Odor Filters (172)
- Beverage Filters (131)
- Chlorine Removal Filters (129)
- Water Filter Replacement Parts (115)
- Scale Inhibitor Filters (99)
- Ice-Maker Filters (82)
- Ice Maker Filters (81)
- Scale Inhibitor Cartridges (58)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.