Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cartridge, For EV9272-41
- Item # 5WFF1
- Mfr. Model # EV9612-51
- UNSPSC # 23181801
- Catalog Page # 3792
- Shipping Weight 1.46 lbs.
- Item Replacement Filter Cartridge
- Fits Brand Everpure
- For Use With Mfr. No. EV9272-41, 5FWJ1
- Microns 0.5
- Flow Rate 0.5 gpm
- Application Food Service Coffee
- Reduces Scale,Taste, and Odor
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Height 14.75"
- Outside Dia. 3"
- Service Life 3000 gal.
- Standards NSF 42 and 53
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Filter Cartridges (962)
- Certified Low Lead Filters (465)
- Water Filters (388)
- Restaurant Water Filter Cartridges (309)
- Water System Filters (233)
- Taste and Odor Filters (172)
- Beverage Filters (130)
- Water Filter Replacement Parts (114)
- Scale Inhibitor Filters (99)
- Scale Inhibitor Cartridges (57)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.