Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPersonal Noise Dosimeter
- TypeData Logging
- dB Range70 to 130 dB SPL
- Frequency Range100 Hz to 15 KHz
- Frequency WeightingA
- DisplayGreen, Yellow, Red LEDs
- Response TimeSlow
- Microphone TypeElectret
- Microphone SizeIntegral
- StandardsANSI S1.25-1991
- Criteria LevelsProgrammable, 70 to 95 dB SPL, 3 to 5 dB Exchange
- Records Up To7 Days Run Length
- Threshold Level65 to 90 dB SPL
- Operating Temp. Range-10 Degrees C to 45 Degrees C (14 Degrees F to 113 Degrees F)
- Output JackUSB
- Battery TypeAAAA
- Includes3 AAAA Batteries, PC Software, USB Cable, 2 Windscreens, Users Guide
- Calibration CertificateFactory Calibrated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.