Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Window Sealant Tape, 4 In x50 Ft, 20 Mil
- Item # 3GYG6
- Mfr. Model # WS-4-20-50R
- UNSPSC # 31201501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.04 lbs.
- Item Window Sealant Tape
- Type Window Sealant Tape
- Size 4" x 50 ft., 20 mil. Thick
- Coverage (Square-Ft.) 16.6
- Functional Cure 1 Hour
- Adheres To All Materials Except Silicone
- Application Fuses To Virtually All Construction Metals, Wood, Vinyl, Osb, Metal, Aluminum, Brick, Concrete, Even Glass, Can Be Used In Cold Temperatures, Does Not Shrink And Fall Off Over Time, Flexes In All Conditions
- For Use With For Use With Windows, Doors And Traps
- Characteristics Can Be Conformed To Virtually Any Shape Without Springing Back, Not UV Stable And Will Accept All Types Of Coatings,.Never Dries Or Hardens
- Color Gray
- Rolls per Package 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.