Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Roof Repair Tape, 6 In x 25 Ft, 65 Mil
- Item # 3GYF7
- Mfr. Model # RSPB-6-25R
- UNSPSC # 31201501
- Catalog Page # 4149
- Shipping Weight 4.56 lbs.
- Item Roof Repair Tape - Extra Thick
- Type Thick Sealant Tape
- Size 6" x 25 ft., 65 mil. Thick
- Coverage (Square-Ft.) 12.5
- Functional Cure 1 Hour
- Adheres To All Materials Except Silicone
- Application Designed Specifically For Granulated Roofs And Surfaces That Require A Deeper Seal, Features A UV Stable Backing
- For Use With All Types Of Roofs,Surfaces,Gutters, Skylights, Flashing, Copings, Tubing
- Characteristics The Same As Roofseal, But With Twice The Adhesive, Designed For Granulated Roofs Or Any Place That A Deeper Seal Is Needed, Never Dries Or Hardens
- Color Black
- Rolls per Package 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.