Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Humidifier Console, 3700 Sq Ft
- Item # 44R219
- Mfr. Model # H12 400HB
- UNSPSC # 40101903
- Catalog Page # 4272
- Shipping Weight 27.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Humidifier
- Max. Square Foot Capacity3700
- Amps AC2.2
- Max. Runtime45 hr.
- Water Reservoir5.4 gal.
- Drain TypeBottle & Hose
- Number of Speeds4
- Replacement Wick2PYG6
- Wick Treated WithAntimicrobial
- Cord Length60"
- NEMA Plug Configuration18 AWG/2-Pin
- ColorOak Burl
- RequiresManual Refilling
- IncludesSingle Easy Fill Bottles with Refilling Hose, (4) Casters
- Description/Special FeaturesAnalog Controls with Digital Display, 4-Speed Motor, Adjustable Humidstat, Automatic Shut-Off, Water Refill and Check Filter Indicators, Casters for Easy Portability, Easy-Fill Water Bottle with Refill Hose
- Warranty2 Years Limited (Less Wicks/Filters)
- Agency ComplianceETL Listed
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
As air moves through the wick, the water evaporates into the air, leaving behind any white dust, minerals, or dissolved and suspended solids. Because the water is evaporated, there is no messy mist or spray and no white dust, just clean and invisible moist air.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.