Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Humidifier, Tower Style, 1200SqFt
- Item # 2PYF5
- Mfr. Model # D46 720
- UNSPSC # 40101903
- Catalog Page # 4272
- Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Item Portable Humidifier
- Type Tower Style
- Max. Square Foot Capacity 1200
- Voltage 120
- Amps AC 1
- Watts 65
- Height 26"
- Width 15"
- Depth 10"
- Max. Runtime 50 hr.
- Water Reservoir 2 gal.
- Drain Type Dual Bottle
- Fan CFM 150
- Number of Speeds 4
- Replacement Wick 2PYG3
- Wick Treated With Antimicrobial
- Cord Length 60"
- NEMA Plug Configuration 1-15P
- Color Black/Titanium
- Requires Manual Refilling
- Includes Water Tanks With Handles and Locking Clips, 2 Evaporative Wicks 2PYG3
- Description/Special Features Digital Controls and Display, 4-Speed Motor, Adjustable Humidstat, Automatic Shut-Off, Water Refill and Check Filter Indicators, Easy-Fill Dual Water Bottles
- Warranty 2 Years Limited (Less Wicks/Filters)
- Agency Compliance ETL Listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
"Your Essick Air evaporative humidifier adds invisible moisture to your home by moving dry inlet air through a saturated wick. As air moves through the wick, the water evaporates into the air, leaving behind any white dust, minerals, or dissolved and suspended solids. Because the water is evaporated, there is just clean and invisible moist air."
All of the humidifiers we sell would be intended for adding moisture to your house if you are looking for the types of humidifiers that you would use while sick or to combat congestion, that is not something we carry but for business customers we offer a special order service for specific parts not stocked by Grainger. Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.