Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Portable Humidifier, Console, 2700 Sq Ft
- Item # 2PYF1
- Mfr. Model # 4D7 300
- UNSPSC # 40101903
- Catalog Page # 4272
- Shipping Weight 28.45 lbs.
- ItemPortable Humidifier
- TypeConsole Style
- Max. Square Foot Capacity2700
- Amps AC1.13
- Max. Water Usage13 gal./24 hr.
- Water Reservoir5.5 gal.
- Fan CFM175
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Replacement Wick2PYG4
- Replacement Filter2PYG7
- Cord Length5 to 6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration1-15P
- ColorLight Oak
- RequiresManual Refilling
- IncludesFiller Hose, Caster Kit, Bacterial Treatment Sample, 2 Water Bottles With Caps, Evaporative Wick 2PYG4, AirCare Filter 2PYG7
- Description/Special FeaturesAuto Humidistat
- Agency ComplianceETL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- 4D7 301,
- 4D7 300
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.