Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Handicap Access Switch, Black Bezel
- Item # 3CWR3
- Mfr. Model # PHSK1-US
- UNSPSC # 30171512
- Catalog Page # 2644
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemHandicap Door Access Switch
- MaterialSurgical Grade Stainless Steel
- FinishBlack Powdercoat Bezel
- Input Voltage12 to 24VDC
- Output1 SPDT, 8A @30VDC
- Amps AC16A @125VAC
- Operating Temp.-40 F to +160 F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Door Activation Devices (435)
- Station Push Buttons (364)
- ADA-Compliant Door Operators (297)
- Illuminated Switches (156)
- Exit Buttons (87)
- Access Control Push Buttons (69)
- Push-Button Door Openers (69)
- Emergency Exits, Push-Button (65)
- ADA-Compliant Door Openers (62)
- Door Switches (61)
- Door Openers (44)
- Powered Door Openers (37)
- Exit Switches (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.