Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polarized Eyewear, Scratch-Resistant, Gray
- Item # 33HX98
- Mfr. Model # EE9018-04
- UNSPSC # 46181802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.28 lbs.
- Item Polarized Eyewear
- Lens Color Polarized Mirrored Gray
- Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant
- Frame Design Wraparound
- Frame Color Black
- Frame Material Plastic
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Temple Color Black
- Temple Style Non Adjustable
- Size M/L
- UV Protection 100% UV-A/UV-B
- Includes Black Rollbar(TM) Frame with Silver ESS Icons, (1) Pair Clear Rollbar(TM) Lenses, (1) Pair Smoke Gray Rollbar(TM) Lenses, Replacement Lens Pouch, Black Zippered Hard Case, Black Elastic Retention Strap, Black Microfiber Cleaning Pouch, ESS Sticker
- Standards U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, CE EN 166, U.S. Federal OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.