Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Chair Mat, Folding, Hard Surface, 36x48 In.
- Item # 4VDL5
- Mfr. Model # 130089
- UNSPSC # 52101512
- Catalog Page # 2055
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemChair Mat
- ShapeFolding Rectangle
- Floor TypeFor Laminate, Wood, Tile, Concrete and other Hard Surfaces
- Overall Dimensions36" x 48"
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionGREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental AttributeTotal VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/mÂ³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.