Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Folding Rectangle Chair Mat, Clear, For Carpet with Padding Up to 1/4" Thick
- Item # 4VDL4
- Mfr. Model # 120089
- UNSPSC # 52101512
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- Item Chair Mat
- Shape Folding Rectangle
- Floor Type For Carpet with Padding Up to 1/4" Thick
- Color Clear
- Overall Dimensions 36" x 48"
- Edges Straight
- Backing Cleated
- Material PVC
- Thickness 0.098"
- Green Certification or Other Recognition GREENGUARD Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/mÂ³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is GREENGUARD Certified.
Item # 29PL75GRAINGER APPROVED
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.