Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lifting Magnet, 3500 lb Cap, 12-1/2 In OAL
- Item # 1PAZ5
- Mfr. Model # RPL-35
- UNSPSC # 27112109
- Catalog Page # 1475
- Shipping Weight 150.0 lbs.
- ItemLifting Magnet
- Magnet ActivationLocking On/Off Handle
- Magnet MaterialNeodymium
- Max. Rated Flat Capacity3500 lb.
- Max. Rated Round Capacity1750 lb.
- Overall Height11-17/32"
- Overall Length12-1/2"
- Overall Width6-15/16"
- Magnet Height6-13/32"
- Magnet Width6-15/16"
- Magnet Length10-5/8"
- Handle Length12"
- Bail Opening Height5-1/8"
- Bail Opening Width3-13/16"
- Max. Heat Resistant Temp.175 Degrees F
- StandardsASME B30.20
- FootnotesMax. Rated Capacities Based On Clean, Polished Steel and Dependant on Material Thickness and Size, Max. Temp Not to Exceed 175 Contact Supplier For Higher Temp Applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.