Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSurge Suppressor
- Nominal Discharge Current20kA
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage340 L-N, 590 L-L
- Voltage Protection Rating1200V (L-N), 2000 (L-L), 1500V (N-G), 2000V (L-G)
- Modes of ProtectionAll modes protected
- Mounting StylePanelboard, 3/4" Straight Nipple with Conduit Nut for Mounting Through Standard 1.14" dia. Knockout
- Material of ConstructionUV Stabilized Thermoplastic
- StandardsCE, UL 1449 Edition 3 Listed Type 1/2, cUL
- FootnotesCan be installed in a Type 1 or 2 location in accordance with the NEC 2011
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (858)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (854)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (499)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (497)
- Surge Arrestors (496)
- Electrical Surge (434)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (434)
- Power Surge Protectors (434)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (434)
- Surge Protection (434)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.