Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 Phase Surge Protection Device, 480VAC Delta
- Item # 18K870
- Mfr. Model # TDX200S480D
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 275
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 3
- Voltage 480VAC Delta
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 610/1220VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 1800V (L-G, L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 80kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-L
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style Flush/Surface
- Enclosure Material Aluminum
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 65
- Length 11.00"
- Width 5.12"
- Depth 3.07"
- Lightning Impulse Current 20kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 200kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 200kA
- Number of Wires 3 Wires + Ground
- Standards CE, IEC 61643-1, ETL Listed to UL 1449 Edition 3 Type 1/2
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.