Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Back Pack Trauma Bag
- Item # 2MTC3
- Mfr. Model # GB5243
- UNSPSC # 42171916
- Catalog Page # 2477
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- ItemBackpack Trauma Bag
- Material600 Denier Polyester
- Features20 x 13 x 6 Main Hold, Padded Back Wall, 3 Padded Shoulder Straps With Reflective Striping and Phone Hold, Heavy Duty Carry Handle, Reflective Trim On Main Panel, ID Card Window
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Portable First Aid Kits (460)
- Law Enforcement Bags (254)
- Soft-Sided Bags (173)
- Emergency Response Medical Kits (144)
- Trauma First Aid Kits (107)
- First Aid Bags/Pouches (102)
- Compact First Aid Kits (91)
- Emergency Response Trauma Kits (87)
- Emergency Response Public Safety/Rescue Kits (81)
- Trauma Bags (74)
- Emergency Response Kits (67)
- Tactical/Military First Aid Kits (38)
- Emergency Response Backpacks (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.