Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anti-Vibration Gloves, Synthetic Leather Palm Material, Lime/Black/Orange, M, PR 1
- Item # 5GKF1
- Mfr. Model # 925F(x)
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6122
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- ItemAnti-Vibration Gloves
- Palm MaterialSynthetic Leather
- Palm ConstructionSilicone Gel Padding
- Finger StyleThree Quarter
- Back MaterialSpandex/Nylon
- Knuckle Padding MaterialNeoprene
- CuffSlip on
- Closure TypeHook-and-Loop
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 3RNT1MECHANIX WEAR
Price $64.25 / pair
- Item # 2RYK1MECHANIX WEAR
Price $64.25 / pair
- Item # 5WXY5Cold Protection Gloves, Amara Synthetic Leather/PVC/Armortex ®/EVA Palm Material, Lime/Black/Orange,ERGODYNE
Price $106.40 / pair
- Item # 2NNW5Anti-Vibration Mechanics Gloves, Visco Elastic Gel Polymer/PVC/Synthetic Leather Palm Material, BlacERGODYNE
Price $45.30 / pair
- Item # 33J496General Utility High Visibility Mechanics Gloves, Synthetic Leather/Neoprene Palm Material, Black/YeCONDOR
Price $63.00 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.