Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Liquid In Glass Thermometer, 0 to 300F
- Item # 3LRF3
- Mfr. Model # 20545
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- ItemLiquid In Glass Thermometer
- Temp. Range0 to 300 Degrees F
- Immersion Depth76mm
- Scale Divisions2 Degrees F
- FillEnviro Safe(R)
- ApplicationChemical Laboratories, Universities, Scientific Institutions, Food and Beverage Processing, Petrochemical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Industry, Manufacturers, Dairies, Breweries and Distilleries
- Special FeaturesNon Toxic, Non Hazardous, Biodegradable, Individually Serialized
- StandardsISO 9001:20080, ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- IncludesMulti-Language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy Indicating Accuracy Traceable to NIST
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.