Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spill Kit, Can, 23 gal, Universal
- Item # 4TAJ6
- Mfr. Model # 13-30-U-PI
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # 2514
- Shipping Weight 32.0 lbs.
- ItemSpill Kit
- Container TypeDrum
- Container Size30 gal.
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg.28 gal.
- Fluids AbsorbedUniversal/Maintenance
- Includes(1) 30 gal. Overpack Salvage Drum, (1) Universal Spill Kit Label, (5) Pillows, (6) Socks, (40) Pads, (4) Disposable Bags and Ties, (1) Emergency Response Guide
- StandardsDOT, SPCC, NPDS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Spill Control Absorbents (2027)
- Spill Control Sorbents (2023)
- Sorbent Pads (952)
- Spill Control Absorbent Pads (943)
- Universal Sorbents (861)
- Sorbent Spill Control Kits (552)
- Petroleum Sorbents (423)
- Sorbent Pillows (404)
- Universal Spill Control Kits (160)
- Emergency Spill Kits (101)
- Chemical Spill Kits (75)
- Drum Overpacks (57)
- Overpack Drums (54)
- Storage Drum Overpacks (48)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.