Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHour Meter
- Time Range (Hours)0 to 99,999
- Bezel Face (In.)2.36 X 1.97
- Bezel Face Type2-Hole Rectangular
- Elapsed Time To99999
- Voltage5 to 240VAC/DC
- Number of Digits7
- Display UnitsHours and Minutes
- Bezel to Back Length (In.)1.2
- Depth (In.)1.2
- Length (In.)0.86
- Width (In.)1.89
- Ambient Temp. Range (F)15 to 140
- NEMA Rating4
- Material of ConstructionABS
- Input TypeElectrical
- Reset TypeRemote Signal or Push Button
- Temp. Range (F)15 to 140
- Fits1.77" X 0.89"
- Mounting MethodFlange
- Terminal TypeBlock
- Fits Panel Cut Out1.77" x 0.89"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Panel-Mount Controls (4395)
- Timer Controls (685)
- Panel Meters (530)
- Digital Timers (396)
- Digital Panel Meters (382)
- Panel-Mount Timers (268)
- Electronic Timers (241)
- Elapsed Time Indicators (204)
- Time Indicators (204)
- Elapsed Time Meters (173)
- Hour Meters (100)
- Elapsed Time Panel Meters (99)
- Digital Timer Meters (68)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.