Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hyd Electric Pump, .5 Gal, .5 HP, 5000 PSI
- Item # 5UXC8
- Mfr. Model # WUD1300B
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # 3492
- Shipping Weight 35.58 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Electric Pump
- TypeSingle Acting
- Reservoir Capacity (Cu.-In.)115.5
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.)0.5
- Oil Displacement @ 100 PSI200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 700 PSI30 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 1000 PSI30 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 5000 PSI25 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 10,000 PSIN/A
- Oil Displacement @ 0-200 PSI200 cu. in./min.
- Voltage115 VAC
- Maximum Pressure5000 psi
- Amps AC9.5
- Motor TypeUniversal
- Fluid Port NPT (In.)#4 SAE
- Control Pendant Size (Ft.)10
- Control Pendant Voltage24 VAC
- Reservoir MaterialHigh Impact Polyethylene
- Control ValveDump and Hold
- ApplicationPressurize Fixtures for Workholding
- IncludesGauge, Filter and Pressure Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.