Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hyd Electric Pump, .5 Gal, .5 HP, 5000 PSI
- Item # 5UXC8
- Mfr. Model # WUD1300B
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # 3492
- Shipping Weight 35.58 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Electric Pump
- Type Single Acting
- Reservoir Capacity (Cu.-In.) 115.5
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.) 0.5
- Oil Displacement @ 100 PSI 200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 700 PSI 30 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 1000 PSI 30 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 5000 PSI 25 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 10,000 PSI N/A
- Oil Displacement @ 0-200 PSI 200 cu. in./min.
- HP 0.5
- Voltage 115 VAC
- Maximum Pressure 5000 psi
- Amps AC 9.5
- Motor Type Universal
- Fluid Port NPT (In.) #4 SAE
- dBA 85
- Control Pendant Size (Ft.) 10
- Control Pendant Voltage 24 VAC
- Reservoir Material High Impact Polyethylene
- Control Valve Dump and Hold
- Application Pressurize Fixtures for Workholding
- Includes Gauge, Filter and Pressure Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.