Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Hydraulic, 1/2 HP
- Item # 4ZC75
- Mfr. Model # PUJ-1200B
- UNSPSC # 40151533
- Catalog Page # 3487
- Shipping Weight 29.0 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Electric Pump
- TypeHigh Force
- Reservoir Capacity (Cu.-In.)115
- Reservoir Capacity (Gal.)0.5
- Oil Displacement @ 100 PSI200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 700 PSI70 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 5000 PSI25 cu. in./min
- Oil Displacement @ 10,000 PSI20 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 0-200 PSI200 cu. in./min.
- Oil Displacement @ 200-10,000 PSI20 cu. in./min.
- Amps AC9.5
- Motor TypeUniversal
- Fluid Port NPT (In.)3/8
- Control Pendant Size (Ft.)10
- Control Pendant Voltage24 VDC
- Reservoir MaterialHigh Impact Polyethylene
- Control Valve3 Way, 2 Postion
- ApplicationA Quick and Convenient Power Source for Cylinders and Presses, Intended for Intermittent Use Under 1 Hour
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.