Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Unit Bearing Motor, 3/8 In. L, Shaded Pole
- Item # 5YJN8
- Mfr. Model # SPFBC51
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 60
- Shipping Weight 2.69 lbs.
- ItemUnit Bearing Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationRefrigerator/Freezer
- Motor DesignShaded Pole
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1550
- Full Load Amps0.40
- Output Watts5
- Motor Mounting TypeRear/Foot
- Motor Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.0
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCWLE
- Length Less Shaft2-1/2"
- Overall Length2-7/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignThreaded
- Shaft Dia.1/4"
- Shaft Length3/8"
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal or Up
- Body Dia.3-1/2"
- Bolt Circle Dia.2-13/16"
- RPM Range1501-1600
- IncludesSpeed Nut, Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8340)
- Fan Motors (4248)
- HVAC Motors (1708)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1306)
- Foot-Mount Motors (626)
- TEAO Motors (477)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (475)
- Shaded Pole Motors (395)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Fan Motors (175)
- Refrigerator Fan Motors (173)
- Beverage Machine Motors (145)
- Unit Bearing Motors (114)
- TEAO Shaded Pole Motors (109)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.