Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUnit Bearing Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationRefrigerator/Freezer
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1500
- Full Load Amps0.77 to 0.85
- Output Watts50
- MountingRear and Double Foot
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassA
- Service Factor1.0
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Length Less Shaft3-3/4"
- Overall Length5-1/4"
- Shaft Dia.5/16"
- Shaft Length1-1/2"
- Body Dia.3-7/8"
- RPM Range1401-1500
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8344)
- Fan Motors (4528)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1290)
- Foot-Mount Motors (620)
- Shaded Pole Motors (383)
- Open Air-Over (OPAO) Shaded Pole Motors (228)
- Refrigerator Fan Motors (161)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Fan Motors (161)
- Beverage Machine Motors (133)
- Unit Bearing Motors (105)
- TEAO Shaded Pole Motors (100)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.