Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Furnace, Direct Vent, 110V, NG, 55KBtuH
- Item # 4LGA7
- Mfr. Model # DV55ENAT
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 3846
- Shipping Weight 156.0 lbs.
- Item High Efficiency Gas Wall Furnace
- Heater Type Fan Forced Counterflow
- Gas Type NG
- BtuH Input 55,000
- BtuH Output 44,825
- Ignition Type Hot Surface
- Air Flow 400 cfm
- Vent Type Induce Draft, Direct Vent
- Voltage 110
- Vent 3-1/2"
- Wall Type Exterior
- Gas Connection 1/2" NPT
- Width 37"
- Depth 15-3/4"
- Height 26"
- Floor to Center of Vent 10-1/2"
- Amps AC Less than 1
- Number of Speeds 1
- Built-In Features Auto Shut Off for Main Burner and Over Temp Safety Switch
- Finish Beige Powder Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 yr. Limited on Combustion Chamber, 5 yr. Parts, 2 yr. Labor
- Standards CSA
- Includes Basic Vent Kit, Built In Thermostat
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.