Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Furnace, Top Vent, 115V, NG, 40K BtuH
- Item # 4LGD5
- Mfr. Model # FAW40SPPNAT
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 4290
- Shipping Weight 110.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Wall Furnace
- Heater TypeFan Forced Counterflow
- Gas TypeNG
- BtuH Input40,000
- BtuH Output31,000
- Ignition TypeMatchless Piezo
- Air Flow275 cfm
- Vent TypeTop
- VentOval 4"
- Wall TypeSingle
- Gas Connection3/8" NPT
- Wall Opening Width14-1/8"
- Wall Opening Depth0 to 10"
- Wall Opening Height72-1/2"
- Amps ACLess Than 1
- Number of Speeds1
- Built-In FeaturesRemovable Panels for Easy Cleaning
- FinishBeige Powder Coat
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 yr. Limited on Combustion Chamber, 1 yr. Parts
- IncludesWall Thermostat, Washable Air Filter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The venting required for this furnace is B-vent, which is a double wall vent pipe. The reference to "DUAL" is this heater can be mounted on an inside wall so the heat is distributed from front and back with the optional dual wall kit. If you need diagrams or have other questions please call our HVAC tech team at 800-472-4643.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.