Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flat Pac Response Kit, Orange
- Item # 15U910
- Mfr. Model # 843
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.25 lbs.
- Item Flat Pac Response Kit
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 84
- Case Material 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Color Orange
- Height 5"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 5"
- Includes (2) 5" x 9" Abdominal Pads, (10) 4" x 4" Sterile Pads, (2) Burn/Blood Stopper Bandages, (1) 3" Sterile Conforming Bandage, (1) 4" Sterile Conforming Bandage, (25) 1 ft. x 3" Adhesive Bandages, (1) Triangular Bandages, (2) Eye Pads, (1) 1" Adhesive Tape, (2) 5" x 9" Instant Ice Packs, (10) Antimicrobial Hand Wipes, (8) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (4) Ammonia Inhalants, (1)Adult Nylon Blood Pressure Cuff, (1) Dual Head Stethoscope, (4) Latex Gloves, (1) Thermal Rescue Blanket, (1) 5-1/2" Bandage Scissors, (1) Deluxe EMS Shears, (1) Penlight, (1) Window Punch, (1) Seat Belt Cutter
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.