Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disaster Response Kit, 63 Piece, Orange
- Item # 20H923
- Mfr. Model # 471
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # 2475
- Shipping Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Item Disaster Response Kit
- Number of Components 63
- People Served 1
- Case Material Nylon Cordura
- Color Orange
- Height 5"
- Length 16"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Includes (1) 511 Rescue Tool; (1) Flashback 5 Illuminator and base; (1) UtilityTool; (4) Thermal Rescue Blankets; (4) Molded Masks; (1) Quick-Aid First Aid Kit; (3) Instant Ice Packs; (1)Deluxe EMS Shears; (1) StarLite; (2) Green Glow Lightsticks; (2) Yellow Glow Lightsticks
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Portable First Aid Kits (490)
- Emergency Response Rescue Equipment (257)
- Light Sticks (179)
- Rescue Entry Tools (146)
- Emergency Preparedness First Aid Kits (102)
- Emergency Response Trauma Kits (87)
- Survival Kits (62)
- Emergency Kits (55)
- Rescue Blankets (55)
- Disaster Survival Kits (54)
- Extraction Tools (50)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.