Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 4, Stages Cool 2
- Item # 4UFV3
- Mfr. Model # 1F95-1280
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4217
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat4
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day2 or 0
- Programs per Week5-1-1, 7, or Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsRH, RC, C, Y, Y2, W/E, W2, G, O/B, L, 6, A1, +, S, -
- System SwitchingHeat-Off-Cool-Auto-Emergency Heat
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Program-Circulating
- Display Size12 sq. in.
- Display TypeBacklit
- Display ColorBlue
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery/Power-Stealing
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesAudible Feedback, Selectable High/Low Temp Limits, Key Pad Programming
- For Use WithHeat Only, Cool Only, Heating and Cooling, Single Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Multi-Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Millivolt, 3-Wire Zone Valve
- Includes2 AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (797)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (383)
- Residential Thermostats (227)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (199)
- Electronic Thermostats (157)
- Digital Thermostats (155)
- Programmable Thermostats (115)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (98)
- Commercial Thermostats (87)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (85)
- Multistage Thermostats (44)
- Universal Thermostats (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.