Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 4, Stages Cool 2
- Item # 4UFU9
- Mfr. Model # 1F95EZ-0671
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4218
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat4
- Stages Cool2
- Temp. Settings per Day4, 2, 0
- Programs per Week7 or Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsRH, RC, C, Y, Y2, W/E, W2, G, O/B, L
- System SwitchingHeat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Program
- Display Size6 sq. in.
- Display TypeBacklit
- Display ColorBlue
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverNo
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorYes
- Temperature LimitingYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery/Power-Stealing
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesBlue Screen
- For Use WithHeat Only, Cool Only, Heating and Cooling, Single Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Multi-Stage Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Millivolt, 3-Wire Zone Valve
- Includes2 AA Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (470)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (291)
- Digital Thermostats (200)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (190)
- Residential Thermostats (170)
- Programmable Thermostats (143)
- Wall Thermostats (138)
- Electronic Thermostats (116)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (81)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.