Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Temp. Settings per Day4, 2, 0
- Programs per Week5-1-1, 7, or Nonprogrammable
- Terminal DesignationsRH, RC, C, Y, W, G, O, B, 6, +, S, -, L
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan SwitchingAuto-On-Program-Circulate
- Display Size12 sq. in.
- Display TypeBacklit
- Display ColorBlue
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityYes
- Battery BackupYes
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Dual Transformer CompatibleYes
- Power MethodHardwired/Battery
- 750mV CompatibleYes
- Mounting TypeHorizontal
- Control Range45 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- FeaturesAudible Feedback, Selectable High/Low Temp Limits, Key Pad Programming
- For Use WithHeat and Cool Systems
- Includes2 AA Batteries
- Green Environmental AttributeThermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (297)
- Digital Thermostats (199)
- Low-Voltage Thermostats (182)
- Residential Thermostats (171)
- Programmable Thermostats (137)
- Electronic Thermostats (119)
- Microelectronic Thermostats (83)
- Commercial Thermostats (81)
- Multistage Thermostats (74)
- Universal Thermostats (17)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.