Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWater Cooler with Glass Filler
- Indoor / Outdoor / Indoor/OutdoorIndoor
- Mounting TypeFree-Standing
- ADA CompliantNo
- OperationFoot Pedal or Push Button
- Number of Levels1
- Cold Water Capacity7.6 gph
- Compressor HP1/5
- Full Load Amps4A
- Inlet3/8" Tube O.D.
- ColorLight Gray
- Refrigerant134A (CFC Free)
- Water Temp.50 Degrees F
- RegulatorMaintains Constant Stream Height at Line Pressures of 20 to 105 psi
- Drain Connection1-1/4"
- IncludesStrainer and Glass Filler
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 Year on Refrigeration System and 1 Year Electrical Components and Water System
- StandardsNSF/ANSI 61, UL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Displaying repair parts for model: EFA8L1110P
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Unfortunately the handle by itself is not a replaceable part, you will need to replace the entire bottle filler. You may like item 4XR77 which will fit Elkay and Halsey Taylor units.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.