Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Cooler, Wall Mount, 8 GPH, 36 1/8In H
- Item # 2KLF2
- Mfr. Model # EMABFTL8LC
- UNSPSC # 48101710
- Catalog Page # 3814
- Shipping Weight 89.0 lbs.
- ItemWater Cooler
- Indoor / OutdoorIndoor
- Mounting TypeWall
- ADA CompliantYes
- OperationPush Bar
- Number of Levels2
- Cold Water Capacity8 gph
- Compressor HP1/4
- Full Load Amps4A
- Inlet3/8" Tube O.D.
- ColorLight Gray Granite
- Refrigerant134A (CFC Free)
- Water Temp.50 Degrees F
- RegulatorMaintains Constant Stream Height at Line Pressures of 20 to 105 psi
- Drain Connection1-1/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Year on Refrigeration System and 1 Year Electrical Components and Water System
- StandardsADA, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, CAN/CSA 22.2 120, NSF 372, NSF 61; UL 399
- ComplianceAccessibility, Lead, Water Qualtiy, Electrical, Mechanical
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.