Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cartridge Holder, For Elkay and HT
- Item # 1WYC7
- Mfr. Model # 92450c
- UNSPSC # 40141702
- Catalog Page # 3385
- Shipping Weight 0.11 lbs.
- Item Cartridge Holder
- For Use With Various Elkay and Halsey Taylor Water Coolers
- For Use With Mfr. Model Number HRF, WM, S300, S500, S1000, FD, OVL, HOF, HAC, HTV, HVR, VRC, EFA, EFHA, EMABF, EHFSA, EFW, LMABF, LFAE, EZ, LZ, HEW,
- For Use With Grainger Item Number 4XR84, 4XR85, 2W188, 2W191, 2W154, 2W155, 2W156, 4MY90, 2KLD9, 6XUY9, 2KLE2, 2KLE3, 2KLD8, 2KLD7, 4MY91, 2KLF1, 3EMY9, 3EMY7, 3EMY6, 3EMZ1, 3EMY8, 4CE97, 4CE98, 1MCE5, 2KLF1, 2KLF2, 4NE43, 1PX54, 1PX55, 3H032, 3H016, 1MCE4, 2KLF3, 3EMZ3, 2KLE9
- Fits Brand Elkay & Halsey Taylor
- Material Various
- Includes Two Copper Tubes and Regulator Holder
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is part of the finished good by the same manufacturer which has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.