Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Temperature Control, Digital, SPST, 240V
- Item # 12Z409
- Mfr. Model # EWPLUS961-230
- UNSPSC # 39121549
- Catalog Page # 4210
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Item Digital Temperature and Defrost Controller
- Type Coolers
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Opens High or Low
- Control Range (F) -22 TO 185
- Temp. Differential High (F) User Settable
- Temp. Differential Low (F) User Settable
- Constant Differential (F) User Settable
- Normally On (F) User Settable
- Normally Off (F) User Settable
- Cold On User Settable
- Cold Off User Settable
- Warm On User Settable
- Warm Off User Settable
- Height (In.) 7/8
- Width (In.) 2-1/2
- Depth (In.) 2-3/8
- Capillary Length (In.) 60
- Capillary Type NTC
- Bulb Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Bulb Size Length (In.) 1-1/2
- Voltage 240
- Locked Rotor Amps 72
- Full Load Amps 12
- Construction PC UL94 V-0 Resin Plastic Casing, Polycarbonate Glass
- Application Refrigeration Compressor Control, Defrost Control, Walk-in Coolers, Cold Storage, Refrigeration Display Case
- Agency Compliance UL
- For Use With Televis Software, NTC/PTC Probes
- Includes PTC Probe, Face Plate, 2 Mounting Clips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.