Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Temperature Control, Digital, SPST, 120V
- Item # 12Z413
- Mfr. Model # EWPLUS961-115
- UNSPSC # 39121549
- Catalog Page # 4210
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemDigital Temperature and Defrost Controller
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpens High or Low
- Control Range (F)-22 TO 185
- Temp. Differential High (F)User Settable
- Temp. Differential Low (F)User Settable
- Constant Differential (F)User Settable
- Normally On (F)User Settable
- Normally Off (F)User Settable
- Cold OnUser Settable
- Cold OffUser Settable
- Warm OnUser Settable
- Warm OffUser Settable
- Height (In.)7/8
- Width (In.)2-1/2
- Depth (In.)2-3/8
- Capillary Length (In.)60
- Capillary TypeNTC
- Bulb Dia. (In.)3/8
- Bulb Size Length (In.)1-1/2
- Locked Rotor Amps96
- Full Load Amps16
- ConstructionPC UL94 V-0 Resin Plastic Casing, Polycarbonate Glass
- ApplicationRefrigeration Compressor Control, Walk-in Coolers, Cold Storage, Refrigeration Display Case
- Agency ComplianceUL
- For Use WithTelevis Software, NTC/PTC Probes
- IncludesPTC Probe, Face Plate, 2 Mounting Clips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.