Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heater Hose Kit, Nylon, Black, PK36
- Item # 1LLP4
- Mfr. Model # EJK145
- UNSPSC # 40142007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
- ItemHeater Hose Kit
- Temp. Range-4 to 175 Degrees F
- Includes2 Each Of 1/4" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 3/8" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 1/2" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 5/8" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 3/4" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 1/2 to 3/8" Reduction Couplers, 5/8 to 1/2" Reduction Couplers, 3/4 to 5/8" Reduction Couplers
- Package Quantity36
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10660)
- Plastic Tubing Fittings (3956)
- Hose Fittings (3582)
- Hose Barb Fittings (2251)
- Plastic Tubing Elbows (1125)
- Nylon Tubing Fittings (839)
- Plastic Tubing Tees (782)
- Hose Barb Couplings (464)
- Plastic Tubing Couplings (318)
- Nylon Barbed Elbows (91)
- Nylon Barbed Tees (57)
- Nylon Barbed Couplings (44)
- Nylon Tubing Couplings (44)
- Heater Hose Fittings (3)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm trying to find a barbed reduction fitting 1/2" to 5/16" but it has to be Nylon or another gasoline resistant material. Do you have this Eldon James fitting in stock:
C8-5 GFBN, 1/2" to 5/16" Barbed Reduction Coupler
Or any other material, brass, steel? Appreciate any help.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.