Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuel Line Kit, Nylon, Black, 225 PSI, PK 36
- Item # 1LLP3
- Mfr. Model # EJK146
- UNSPSC # 40142007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- ItemFuel Line Kit
- Includes2 Each Of 3/32" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 5/32" Couplers, Elbows, Tees, 1/8" Couplers, Y Connectors, Elbows, Tees, 3/16" Couplers, Y Connectors, Elbows, Tees, 1/4 In Y Connectors, 1/8 to 3/32" Reducers, 5/32 to 1/8" Reducers, 1/4 To 3/16" In Reducers,
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10816)
- Plastic Tubing Fittings (4075)
- Hose Barb Fittings (2277)
- Automotive Maintenance Tools (1825)
- Vehicle Maintenance Tools (1825)
- Automotive Tools (1376)
- Plastic Tubing Elbows (1156)
- Nylon Tubing Fittings (853)
- Plastic Tubing Tees (803)
- Plastic Tubing Couplings (328)
- Nylon Barbed Fittings (274)
- Plastic Tubing Wyes (227)
- Nylon Threaded Tubing Elbows (126)
- Plastic Tubing Reducers (77)
- Nylon Barbed Tees (57)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.