Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Halogen Reflector Lamp, T6,750W
- Item # 6DZV4
- Mfr. Model # HPL750LL/240V
- UNSPSC # 45111602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.17 lbs.
- ItemHalogen Reflector Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp TypeSingle Ended
- Lamp ShapeT6
- Base Type2-Pin Medium (G9.5)
- Max. Overall Length4"
- Lamp FinishClear
- Average Life1500 hr.
- Initial Lumens15,600
- Color Temp.3050K
- Lamp DesignationHPL750LL/240V
- Shatter ResistanceNo
- ANSI CodeHPL750LL/240V
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Primary ApplicationProjection
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Incandescent Lamps (1788)
- Incandescent Bulbs (1737)
- Incandescent Light Bulbs (1730)
- Halogen Lamps (773)
- Halogen Bulbs (771)
- Halogen Light Bulbs (771)
- Halogen Incandescent Lamps (657)
- Clear Incandescent Lamps (649)
- Projection Lamps (167)
- Stage/Studio/TV Bulbs (145)
- Stage/Studio/TV Lamps (145)
- Stage/Studio/TV Light Bulbs (145)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.