Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Tankless Water Heater, 480VAC
- Item # 6FCA3
- Mfr. Model # ED032480T2T
- UNSPSC # 40101825
- Catalog Page # 3808
- Shipping Weight 13.6 lbs.
- ItemElectric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater DesignPoint-of-Use
- Water Heater ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Amps AC38.5
- Min. Flow Activation0.70 gpm
- Temp. Range100 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection1/2" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM146 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM87 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM58 Degrees F
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- ElementsTriple Replaceable Nickel Chrome Cartridge Insert
- Pressure Range25 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate4 gpm
- Wire Size6 AWG
- FeaturesCut Energy Costs - Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand, 99% Energy Efficient, Compact Design - Fits Virtually Below Any Sink, Ease of Installation, Hot or Cold Water Feed, on Demand Hot Water - Never Run Out
- StandardsUL 499
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.