Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater DesignPoint-of-Use
- Water Heater ApplicationUndersink
- Amps AC67
- Min. Flow Activation0.30 gpm
- Temp. Range70 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Water Connection1/2" Compression
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM109 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM72.9 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM65.6 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM41 Degrees F
- Residential / CommercialCommercial
- ElementsTriple Replaceable Nickel Chrome Cartridge Insert
- Pressure Range25 to 150 psi
- Max. Flow Rate4 gpm
- Wire Size6 AWG
- FeaturesCut Energy Costs - Flow Switch Activates Heater Only on Demand, 99% Energy Efficient, Hot or Cold Water Feed, on Demand Hot Water - Never Run Out, Multi Lav Temperature Setting
- StandardsUL 499
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.