Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAbrasive Blast Cabinet
- Nominal Size (In.)48 x 24
- Work Area Height (In.)23
- Work Area Width (In.)48
- Work Area Depth (In.)24
- Overall Height (In.)71
- Overall Width (In.)51
- Overall Depth (In.)54
- Top Opening (In.)48 x 24
- Side Opening (In.)17 x 11
- CFM Required @ 80 PSI12
- Window12 x 24"
- FeaturesASME Hopper Mounted Pressure Pot with Media Refill/Reclaim Capability and Auto Shut Off Air Flow Switch When Fliptop Door is Opened
- ApplicationFor Dry Blasting and Cleaning of Small to Medium Parts
- IncludesTungsten Carbide 12 CFM Nozzle, Carbide Air Jet, Regulator And Gauge, Foot Pedal Actuator, Dust Collector, Work Gloves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Require 5 HP compressor and 12 CFM compressed air at 80 psi
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.