Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Laptop Backpack, Black/Platinum, 17.3 In.
- Item # 33F215
- Mfr. Model # EVOY-BP17
- UNSPSC # 53121705
- Catalog Page # 2123
- Shipping Weight 2.94 lbs.
- ItemLaptop Backpack
- FitsUp to 17.3" Laptop
- Material1680D Ballistic Nylon
- IncludesKey Fob, Business Card Holder, Cell Phone Pocket, Pen/Pencil Holders, Zippered Mesh Pocket to Protect Valuables, Second Large Compartment Will Accommodate an Extra Set of Clothes or a Secondary Device Such as a Laptop, Portable Printer, Gaming Device, Books and Files, Laptop Compartment Has a Zippered Mesh Pocket Conveniently Placed for the Power Adapter and Additional Accessories, Pockets for Multimedia Device with a Headphone Pass Thru, Retractable Water Bottle Holder, Exterior Side Pocket for Sunglasses/Accessories, Ergonomic Shoulder Straps and Extreme Padding
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.