Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVolatile Organic Compound Detector
- Gas TypeHydrocarbons
- Sensor RangeLow ppm, Varies by VOC
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 40 Degrees C, 0% to 80% Relative Humidity
- Alarm SettingAdjustable
- Alarm TypeBuzzer
- Battery TypeRechargeable NiCad
- Battery Life2 hr.
- DisplayGreen/Yellow/Red Bargraph
- FeaturesPower Required 120VAC at 300mA, Provision for External Alarm, Data Logger
- IncludesAC Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1116)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (702)
- Oxygen Detectors (676)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (674)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (517)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (510)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (501)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (500)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (398)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (398)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (145)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (94)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (92)
- Gas Detection Systems (86)
- Atmospheric Monitor Gas Detectors (44)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.